Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!-catch up!!

Christmas Eve


The boys were having a bottle right before we got them dressed to go to my dads. If you look closely, Easton is playing with Camden's hair! AWW sooo sweet! My mom said that Amy and I use to do this!!



My niece and Dad...




My brother holding Easton...



Of course Emily scooped up Camden right when we walked in the door...



This picture cracks me up!! I told Marlee to smile at Camden.. this is what she did! HA!



Marlee "trying" to hold Easton.. he really wanted his Emily..



Easton also had a fascination with the dog food! We finally just picked it up off the floor.



He also has loves necklaces. Here I am trying to free my self from his death gripe!



Half of the boy's presents.. the other half was in the floor...



Daddy helpin them out...



At one point Camden crawled over to Marlee, and she cried out, "I don't want any help!!" So we had to keep a close eye on the boys so they wouldn't "help" Marlee out with her present opening!!



This was the breaking point. They were done! They wanted nothing to do with any more presents or people! Poor things... So we put them in their car seats, gave them their bottle, and put them in my Dad's room and they were out in like 5 minutes. They had just had enough!


My brother in law, modeling Marlee's new jewelry!! HA!


My dad and step mom, got a new puppy for Christmas. Isn't he the cutest thing!! Marlee had to take a picture with him and her new twin babies, she doenst look happy, but she was on cloud 9!!



Marlee making her Big Daddy, play with her.. what do you think she named her babies??



Why, Amy and Melissa of course!!! CUTE!!



Crack me up!!!
We had a GREAT Christmas Eve at my dads!!! The boys got lots of toys, and Robby and I got lots of great things too!!!


No comments: