Tuesday, January 5, 2010

9 months!!

January 3, 2010






























Lordy lou! I think the pictures explain enough about what I go through to get these done every month!!!
What are they up to??
-eating more and more solid foods
-still drinking 4-5 6oz bottles daily
-loving: diced peaches, diced carrots(cooked), peas, cheese, yogurt, egg yolks, avocado and stage 2 & 3 baby food.
-crawling and pulling up on everything
-speed crawling
-babbling.. Camden says dada and Easton says mama and hi
-wearing 6-9 and 12 months and size 4 in shoes
-wearing size 3 diaper
-still not sleeping through the night. They sometime do, but its not consistant.
-comes to whoever, when they say their name
-playing and more and more with their toys and with each other
-kinda shy around new people
We go to the Dr. on Friday, for their 9 month well visit, so I will know then how long they are and how much the weigh. I am kind anxious to see how much the weigh!!
They are such good babies, and I thank God everyday for giving them to me!!!

No comments: