Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

When the time came about 2 weeks ago to put our Christmas tree up, I was really worried. But the boys surprised me, they looked at when I plugged the lights in, and that's about it. They haven't touched it. They haven't even giving it a second thought, they crawl right by it 50 times a day, and never mess with it. That is UNTIL I moved some things around and had to put there high chairs beside it, basically on the same wall. Now its a little intriguing to them. But as long as they cant reach any thing while they are in there highchairs, everything is just fine and dandy. Its when they (Easton especially) can reach things on the tree, that's when we have the problem...

Needless to say, Easton was fine!! He didn't even cry.

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!

Paula McKaughan said...

LOL...look at Cam Man laughing!!! Too cute!!!

kim said...

Oh My. That is too cute. And Camden has a look like - Not me Mom

Mitzi said...

love love love it. Cam is cracking me up laughing