Friday, December 11, 2009

Easton...



Whats Easton been up to these last couple of days? Oh you know the usual, crawling, pulling up on everything, and getting into everything! He also eating more and more these days, as is Camden, but this post is about Easton!! He also has been so good these last couple of days. He just grins and carries on in the morings when I go in to get him out of his crib! He is soooo stinkin cute! He comes and finds me every morning while I'm doing my hair, and just plays at my feet, or pulls up and hangs on to my leg. He has taken to playin with all my tuperware in the kitchen while I am cooking dinner, and while I am empting the dishwasher, he is ussually right there at the door, hanging on to the silverware container! Here are a couple of pictures of my little stinker!!

No comments: