Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas...round 1!!

We started the night off with some apple slices. YUM!!

Cousin Alyssa holding Camden, while he ate his apple!

Easton, (he looks like a little man sitting here!!!) sitting by Jerrod, still eating.. hmm imagine that! HA!

Jerrod, Easton, Lorin


yummy, yummy!!

Easton had a little play time with Logan before presents!!

Camden crawling around everyone searching for me! (he seems to be say, please help me!! aww)

Easton and the faces he makes!!


Easton and his Aunt Emily!


Easton saying HI to Mee-maw


Easton telling Aunt Amy and Pappy all about it, Im sure!


Time for Presents!!!


Takin it all in..


Easton dog piling the presents!


trying to figure it out...

Hmmm.. Easton scoping out his new toy with Aunt Amy...



One of their toys, this was my favorite!!


Camden playing with paper.. If I had only known, I would have just bought them a whole roll for them to destroy! Ha!

Logan opening all his presents...

Alyssa too!


Eastons was so over opening presents.. their was tooo many people to see!!


Camden sitting right in the middle of all the action..


Camden at this point was over the whole presents too...


Cam still checking things out..

By this point in the night, all the presents had been opened, the adults Chinese Christmas gifts had been exchanged, so what else was there left to do? Play with the little kids toys of course!!

Cam and East, going after the remote controlled car...


speed racing after it!!



Round the bend...


Hmmm who was the driver of the car, you might ask??

My lovely prego sister of course!!




Emily holding a sleepy Camden...

Brittany had made mention, that she hadn't had any belly pictures taken, and she is due in less than 3 weeks! So I told her it was high time to have some..So I took these, not the best thing, but now she has some, I love the heart one!!!

my fave!!!


love this one too!!





Back to more playing by all!!!

Terry aka Big Daddy, playing with Camden..


Camden hanging out with Lorin and Katie...



Camden relaxing with Mike and Logan...



Practice makes perfect!!


awwww!!!





This was right before we were packing everything up, I looked down and Alyssa had on her new clothes an was playing away with her toys! It reminded me when I was her age, I did the same thing!!!
Where was Easton during those last couple of pictures???

He was passed out!!

We had a GREAT Christmas with my dads side of the family! A HUGE thank you to Brittany and Mike for having it their house this year!! The boys and I had tons of fun!!!

No comments: