Thursday, December 3, 2009

8 months old today!!

Today my boys are 8 months old!! I was running a little behind this morning and didn't get a picture of them this morning, but I will get their monthly bunny picture tonight when I get home!
What are they up to now these days?
-sitting up
-crawling EVERYWHERE
-pulling up
-eating puffs, mum-mums, small pieces of whatever we are eating
-still eating stage 2 fruits and veggies and still some cereal, if its not really thick enough
-no juice, I don't plan even offering them juice till they are a year old.
-drinking 6oz of formula every 3 to 4 hours
-they still love their bath!
-bedtime is about 6:30 to 7:00pm
-they still usually wake up once during the night, usually around 2am to 3am wanting a bottle. I think I am about to invest in a book about them sleeping through the night. I bet Santa puts one in my stocking!!!
-Easton has 2 bottom teeth!!
-Camden's teethys are almost through on the bottom!
-they both can hold their own bottles, even though Camden REFUSES to when he is really sleepy.
-I have noticed that unless they know a person, they are starting to become kinda standoffish. (I secretly love this!!)
-they "reach" for people now!
-they respond to their own names now.
-they crawl to us if we call out to them.
-they come "find" me in the mornings while I'm getting ready! seriously its not hard at all trying to blow dry your hair with TWO babies hanging on to your legs!! haha!! (i LOVE it though!!)
-Easton says "hi" and knows what it means. When I walk in a room, he instantly starts saying it! too cute!!
-we are working on mama and dada and bye bye.

They have grown as little individuals more this past month than ever! It amazes me how fast they learn. They are growing up so fast. I have already starting researching stuff for their 1st Birthday!! Check back tomorrow for the bunny pictures.

No comments: