Tuesday, December 29, 2009

this lovely lady...

UPDATE:

Me getting to hold Creed for the first time!! I almost teared up! It brought back so many memories!!


look at that hair!!!

Creed Michael Young
UPDATE: we have a healthy baby boy!!! Creed Michael was born around 1:55pm and wieghed 7lbs and 3oz and 19 inches long!!



is in labor right now!!

This is my wonderful cousin, Brittany. We are more like sisters, than cousins!
These were taken last night, when I went up to visit her. She looks great doesn't she?


Brittany and her husband, Mike.

As of right now, she is at a 4 and having some pretty tough contractions. She is hanging in there like a real trooper!!

We can't wait to meet Baby Creed. We've waited 9 long months for your arrival!

I can't wait for Brittany to be a mommy! Their is truly nothing in this world that comes close to what it feels like for meeting your baby for the first time!!! I love being a mommy, and I know she will be an excellent mommy!!




We Love You Brittany and Mike!!!!

No comments: