Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What we've been up to...

In my last post, I was taking Camden to the Dr. Well Camden did have RSV. But Dr. Conner assured me that the last place he would be going was to the hospital. He said it was kind of like the swine flu epidemic, people freak out when they hear it. Anyway, 2 breathing treatments in the office, which didn't even phase Camden, or help him. So he prescribed him steroids, then we were on our way back home. I had to work Saturday, so Robby stayed home with the boys, and then Sunday, Easton got sick. And the Sunday evening, I started feeling awful. So Monday was a sick day for our household! We just layed around, and the boys took a 3.5 hour nap, and so did I. We needed it!!! Tuesday was a better day, I came to work and the boys went to their babysitter, aka, Aunt Ashleigh's house, and she reported that they were great, and only had their nasty cough. That's to be expected. I am so glad me and the boys are feeling better! I only hope Robby doesn't get it!


This was right after we got home from the doctor. Poor thing, you can tell he doesn't feel good!


Robby was letting Easton eat avocados for dinner. YUM!


This was Sunday morning. I was folding laundry, and Easton was looking out the window. Do you see what he sees?




Yep, a pretty red cardinal! He stayed like this for at least 10 minutes!


Camden practicing his climbing skills on the laundry basket.

Camden helping mommy unfold her clothes.

Easton was helping too.


GiGi and Aunt Emily came over and played for a while...(Camden)


Emily and Easton

Monday, they started feeling better....

playin away...

then after their 3.5 nap... they really felt better! Do you see anything wrong with the below picture???

anything??



here is a closer look....


Well hello there Camden!! HA HA..How in the tar nation did you get into this predicament? This child never ceases to amaze me!

After their bath Monday night, Easton wanted to play one last time before bed..."hey East, whatcha doin over there?"


"Nothin, just playin!" HA. Cuteness!


CHEESE!

I am so glad that I got to spend extra time with my boys, even though we were all sick! It was worth it! oh and guess what??!!


They are 10 months old today!!!


HOLY COW!!! I will do their bunny pics tonight, and will post them tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

AshleighWilson said...

Aunt Ashleigh is SOOOO happy that all of you are feeling better!!! And, that her baby boys seem to love her so much. They are such a joy and I am so happy they get to spend some time over here! Love you all! Have a great day Aunt Issa (did you hear the drawl my son has when he said your name last night to tell you about his award???)