Thursday, February 11, 2010

Catch up day!!

In school did you have days where you would come in and the teacher would announce that it was "catch up day?" It was usually on a Friday, and it literally was a day to get caught up on everything. Well today is that day for me and this blog. I have been so busy at home and work. I haven't even had time to think straight!! Here are a few pictures to give you a glimpse of what I am talking about!



These pictures are in order of my week. The last picture is here at work. ITS SNOWING!! YAY!
I will do a blog about each picture through out the day. The first one will be as soon as I get out of the biggest meeting of my life. Seriously I am scared to death! No, I am not losing my job, Oh God, I hope I don't! HA! But yes seriously, I am sooo nervous. To all my close friends that have heard about the day trip to Ft. Worth. Well that got cancelled, because of the above picture. So we are doing a Tel-Conference. YIKES!!

No comments: