Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sip and See

Sunday afternoon was Amy and Kinslers, Sip and See. Her church threw her this shower. It was very nice and they had soooo much good food!!!


The boys and I armed with our present...


I turned my head for a second, and my little escape artist had done it again!!


Amy and a lot of her presents...

My nana and sweet baby Kinsler!! I could just eat that little man with a spoon, he is sooo incredibly sweet!

Camden checkin Kinz out!


Easton checking Nanas necklace out.. He was my wild child on this trip!

Ms. Loretta, Amys mother-in-law, holding my little ball of energy!

If he,Easton, crawled under this table once, he did it a 100 times!!
under he goes...
and around the corner he comes...
and then under Aunt Amys feet! Where was Camden??? hmmm
playing in the floor..
or taking pictures with mommy!
GiGi was feeding Easton peanut butter cookies...
YUMMY!!!
time to pack it up and head home.. Easton REFUSED to be buckled in, so he rode like this to the car!! HA..
Amy had a great shower and got lots of great things! I am glad we could be their to celebrate with her!!

No comments: