Monday, February 15, 2010

cards, cookies and Kinsler

Our Saturday was pretty uneventful, but we did do a few things....





After the boys nap on Saturday, I decided they could decorate their Valentines Day cards for everyone. I had to help quite a bit, but they chewed on them and gave them kisses, and gave each of the cards lots of "character!!"



how sweet!!


After that, they ate a really good lunch, so for dessert, I gave them an early Valentine treat. I had made homemade cookies with frosting for Robby, and I have them one. They were on CLOUD 9!!





Easton

Camden

easton

camden

Easton

My sweet little nephew came to visit on Saturday afternoon, and stayed a few hours while his momma and daddy went on a date! He was the BEST baby, and never shed a tear. (not even when Camden gave him a little love tap on his forehead!!ooopps!!) We had a great time and I can't wait to keep him again!




Mr. Kinsler Slade...


Camden checkin' him out...


Camden: "well hello there momma! I know youve told me 500 bajillon times to leave him alone, but I couldn't help my self, and just had to check on him one last time!"
Me:"that's it, Mister! Your going in the jumperoo!!"
Lordy lou! I think if Camden could have talked, that's seriously how the conversation would have went. I did finally had to put Camden in the jumperoo, just so Kinz could rest in peace!!


Then Easton found him... He had been playing by him self for a while...I just decided to watch him, and see how he would interact with Kinsler...


Yeah, umm I had intervene pretty quickly! Easton thought Kinsler needed to go really fast in the swing! HA!!!


This was after Camden and Eastons bath. Even though it doesn't look like, they are some drooling machines! This was the best I could get with all 3 of them....


Kinsler sleeping away! He sooo sweet!!!
Robby and I had talked about what to get the boys for Valentines Day. We know they are only 10 months old, but wanted to get them a little something. I suggested a balloon. All kids like balloons, right?!?! So Robby said he would pick up a couple. This is what he came home with!! OH MY!!!


To save you some time.. that's 16 balloons.. Why 16? I have no clue! HA!!!

I picked them up these cute little monkeys and caterpillars!
All in all we had a GREAT Saturday!!

No comments: