Friday, January 29, 2010

My poor baby...

... is soooo sicky poo!


(this is the only pic I could find in a hurry!)

Me and this little man are fixing to head to see Dr. Connor. I noticed on Tuesday afternoon when I picked the boys up from the babysitter, that Camden was a little wheezy. It still wasn't better by Wednesday, so I called the Dr. office and spoke with a nurse, who in turn spoke to Dr. Connor and they just prescribed a cough medicine and an antibiotic. Well he is taken 5 doses of the antibiotic already, and he is doing worse. His wheezy if very noticeable, and his pour cough is horrible! So I called the Dr. again today to see if their was anything else we could be doing, and instead, Dr. Connor wants to see him. I am hoping and praying that it is nothing more than a cold. RSV and pneumonia is bad in our area right now. I hate that my baby is so sick, and I am praying that he gets better soon!

p.s. for people that aren't family and friends that read my blog, we are NOT at a bar. My dad owns a restaurant(which does have bar related items in it!) here in town where we live, and we went there a couple of weeks ago to eat an early dinner. Just getting it all out their, so no one thinks anything other wise!

No comments: