Wednesday, February 17, 2010

what did you just do??

Last night I was holding and playing with this little man below.

Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent? Most of the time he is. He is in this lovey dovey stage right now and I am LOVING it. He will just crawl up to me or anyone for that matter, and just lay his head on you. Its the sweetest thing ever!! Well back to my story, we were playing, and I had just stood up, up off the floor and bent down to pick him up. Then he went for it. I THOUGHT he was gonna pull the I'm so sweet, let me love on you, move, and lay his head on my shoulder. But he didn't. Do you know what he did instead? He BIT me! I pulled him back and said, What did you just do? Did you just bite me? or did you pinch me, or is their something in my shirt that bit me? Now they have both kind of nibbled here in their when they get excited when they are givin' kisses or what ever. But no sir ree, this was a BITE!
PROOF!!!!
lil stinker! I was to much in shock to do anything. All I could do once I figured out what he did was say, "No Sir, that is not nice." in my, I am NOT playin around voice. Lordy Lou, I hope my kids don't turn in to me and my sister, or they will both be black and blue from all the bit marks like we were! I think I am at the very beginnings of payin' for my raisin'!!!

No comments: