Thursday, February 11, 2010

Now that is over with...

Now that my meeting is over with, I can play catch up! But first let me say this, I have never been so nervous in all of my life, I am pretty sure I shook the entire HOUR that I was in that meeting. It was that BAD. The situation didn't come out like we thought, but thats ok. I am so glad that it is over. Alrighty then.. back to my week!!
Last Friday night, was Senior night at Emilys school, and also her last home game!
this is a dark picture, but this is my dad and Emily...
All the under grads, presented the seniors a rose and some balloons. I thought this was really sweet!!
My mom, aka GiGi, and Easton talking it over..
Camden watching the game!
Camden loving on my dad, aka, Big Daddy! HA
Easton checking out the game...
My nana came too!
My dad playing with Easton...
They didn't win, but I am glad that I got to see her play her last home game.

No comments: