Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!

On my way home from work last night, I stopped and took these pictures. This is a country road between my work and my house, and was so pretty that I had to get a couple of pictures of it.





Yes, I stopped my car and got out to take these! Ha!




This was my front yard at about 5pm last night.



Robby wouldn't let me take the boys out in the snow, so I brought the snow into them!! They played with till their little fingers got cold, and then they were done! So sweet!!!


Easton just ate it!


Cam checking it out


Yum!


hmmm.. My juice is better! Ha!


After the boys experience their first snow, Robby and I went out and played in it. The boys were safe and sound in their jump a roos and exersaucer sitting in front of the window watching us! I think they had more fun watching us playin around in it!


Robby pelting me with a snowball... Don't worry I got him back!!
Here are the flag poles here at work this morning....

So pretty!!!


Only in Texas!!!

I am so glad that it snowed! I wish I were a kid again, so that I could have a "snow" day!!! I can't wait for when the boys are older and we get to get out and play in it!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great snow pictures! I just love your header picture. What precious babies! :) Stephanie the-still-waters.blogspot.com