Monday, October 5, 2009

Titus County Fair!


This past week was the Titus County Fair! Its something I look forward to every year! I was so excited to take the boys this, but very leary because of everyone being so sick. But I made a vow to not let anyone hold the boys and everything worked out great. Knock on wood, they haven't got sick yet.



The boys ready to go!!

They ate their dinner, while I ate mine!! They were so good!
Then not so much. You see at 8 o'clock ON THE DOT, Easton is done. Im talkin don't mess with me, leave me alone, No Aunt Amy, I don't want you to try to make faces, cause I'm not gonna even look at you, DONE! So I put him in the back of the stroller with it folded all the way down.
and he proceeds to kick Camden in the back of his seat! Oh and he had socks and shoes, he kicked both those off. I put them back on, he kicked them back off. I got tired of playing that game, so I bundled him up like an Eskimo baby, and gave him the rest of his bottle and he was OUT!!
See??

Camden asleep?? yeah right!!
He refused, AND I mean REFUSED to even remotely try to go to sleep. There was just to many people to see and to play with him. Like Cousin Brittany and Mike...
So he played with them, while we watched our little cousin Logan, DEVOUR a whole funnel cake in like 30 seconds flat! He was shoveling it in!


Then Camden played with Uncle Sherrell...
While they played, I made Amy pose for a "belly shot!" isn't she cute? and she is already 6 months along!

Then Camden got handed over to Uncle Justin, they played for a while...
While I took pics of my favorite sis and brother in law in the whole wide world!!!

But then it was time to go home, and he was out before we even got to the car!!!
We had a GREAT time at the fair! I consumed entirely to much food!! Oh but was it good! I cant wait to go back next year and the boys be a little bit bigger, oh my that is going to be so much fun! I CANT WAIT!!!

No comments: