Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!!!

Yesterday was my brother-in-laws birthday! We spent the day with him and my twin sis at his moms house, along with other family and friends! We all had a nice and relaxing day. The boys shot guns all afternoon, and us girls stayed inside most of the time. We did venture out quite a few times to chit chat with them or shoot, or in my case TRY to shoot!! But man was it warm out there!! Here are a few pics...

Uncle Justin pushing Madi and Camden in the wheel borrow!


Madi just thought this was so fun!!!
After Madi played with Cam, she thought she needed to push Easton in her baby stroller!!!
Aunt Emily playin with "her" kids!! She informed Amy and I yesterday that she wasnt having babies, that Camden and Easton and Amys upcoming bundle of joy were going to be her kids!!!
Were I found Madi when she was going to "check" on the boys when I said I thought they were awake from there nap!!

No comments: