Friday, October 9, 2009

Are yall full yet?

The night before last, Wednesday night, I got home and started my routine of feeding the boys. I have it down pat now. I come home, we play, I clean or do whatever I need to do till around 6pm when I start getting there dinner ready. Well this particular night, they were NOT waiting till the normal 6pm ish dinner time. So I stripped them down, and this is what they ate...


You gotta remember, these little angel britches are only 6 months old!!! They usually eat, 1 veggie, 1 fruit and a little rice cereal to thickin it up and a little formula to wash it all down. This particular night, they ate 1 container of carrots, and 2 containers of bananas mixed with rice cereal and formula. And then on top of that they shared a 3oz bottle during dinner! Holy cow batman! THATS ALOT!!! (for them anyways)

This is after! My little chunky monkeys FINALLY got full!!!

No comments: