Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up!

So as I stated in my previous post, the boys and I went for their 6 month shots on Friday. And I went ALL BY MYSELF!!! They were wonderful! I could not have asked for better babies! Even Dr. Conner (their pedi) commented on how well I had it together (if he even knew!!) HA! We didn't make it to the pumpkin patch, but have plans to for this coming weekend. I am glad we didn't go, as it went, the boys ran a little fever pretty much all day Saturday because of their FOUR shots and the oral they had to take. We also have to go back in about 3 weeks and get the H1N1 shot. Call me crazy, but I did have a "little" concern about the boys getting that vaccine but Dr. Conner assured me that his own kids would be getting it, if only they didn't have the flu at the very moment. Poor things, they were running a 105 fever and were throwing up. But here are a few pics of the weekend!!


We waited patiently for our name to be called, we were the ONLY ones in the waiting room, I was so very relieved!!! Here is Easton being such an angel!!


And my little Camanator!


My sweet lil boys, didn't know what was about to hit them!


Once we got called back, we had to strip down to a clean diaper and get weighed and measured, I'm going to do a whole nother post about all that hoop la.



Still waiting...

This is what happens when you try to take a picture, but then your kid decides to try to take a dive out of the stroller, he didn't thank goodness.
On Saturday afternoon, we got bored so I decided we need to take some Fall pictures. I took over 100 pictures and the following were the best ones. I guess they were having an off day!
Eastons face cracks me up in this one!
Anyway... Saturday was just kind of a lay around day. Sunday, they were feeling like their normal selves and they just played and played.
They did what they LOVE to do. They destroyed a magazine. This lasted a good hour. Then it was time to take a nap...


And this is what I found when I went in to check on them,(I just peek my head in the door)... To cute!! I'm not quite sure who's feet these are, but I have a feeling they were Camdens.

Some one (east) didn't get his nap out.. So this is what I do to make him laugh. It works every time!! oh what mommy's will do to get their babies to laugh!!!


After their bath on Sunday.... Their hair was all stickin up from the baby lotion.


Camden...Mr. Blue Eyes!


Easton.. my sweet little baby boy!!

We had a great weekend! It was way to short!!!

No comments: