Monday, October 12, 2009

What An Exciting Weekend...

My aunt and uncle from New Mexico came up this past weekend. We went and visited them Friday and Saturday night. I forgot my camera Friday night, so all these pictures are from Saturday night. The boys LOVED all the attention they got!! Here are a few pics!



When we first got there, Camden was sleeping, but his GeGe woke him up and then soon after Easton fell asleep. So Camden got ALL the attention for about an hour and a half. Here is my lil angel britches with me! I was trying to get him to laugh, and Amy was trying to get a good picture of him in the act, it wasn't working!



Camden trying to escape from his great grandmother, my Nana's arms!


Playing with his great Aunt Penny and his GeGe!!


Then Easton graced us with his presence!! I LOVE his new beanie!!! I think he looks sooo cute in it. Here he was modeling it for Aunt Amy.


Time to eat!! Aunt Penny held him, while I was getting his food ready. (Sorry for the bad quality, not sure what happened here :(!! )


They brought my mom a new toy!!! She was beyond excited!!!


And after dinner play time!! They LOVE magazines!!! They tore this one to shreds! It was a Ford magazine, so at least it was boy related!! HA!


Loving mom's new laptop!!! (sorry aim, your eyes were closed!)


My mom, and her brother, my Uncle Spencer!! I love watching them interact! I can only imagine when they were kids! They LOVE to tease each other!!!


Uncle Spencer feeding Camden... He was tucked out at this point!



Easton decided he wanted to chill out in his car seat to eat his bedtime bottle!!
Cam almost asleep!


Time to go home!! East was asleep by the time we got home.
We had a great time visiting with yall, Aunt Penny and Uncle Spencer!!! Cant wait to see yall again!!!!! We love yall!!!!

1 comment:

Bluecastle said...

So Cute they were too....We really enjoyed our weekend with our newest family members.
Aunt Penny