Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 month update-kinda late!!




Camden Marshall
14 lbs 12 oz - between 5 and 10 percentile
26 inches long - 25 percentile
17 head circumference - 25 percentile

We have a short skinny baby on our hands!!



Easton Lee
18lbs 9 oz - between 50 and 75 percentile
27.5 inches long - 75 percentile
18 head circumference - 90 percentile

We have a long kinda chunky baby on our hands!!


I was a little concerned between the weight difference with the boys. But Dr. Conner assured me that it looks like Easton has had a growth spurt and that Camden hasn't. And for me to also remember that they are 2 different little beings, and that they will grow different and develope at their own pace. He said that they were perfect and they had hit every single one of their milestones, and had even surpassed a few!! Yay!!!



What are yall up to now these days??


Both blow raspberries
-Camden has for a while now
-Easton just caught on about 2 weeks ago


Both are rolling from tummy to back and from back to tummy. This is how yall get what yall want!


Easton is really rocking back and forth on all fours. He also scooches around, sometimes in a full circle.


Camden is a rolling machine. He is also getting up on all fours, but unlike Easton, really doesn't do much once he gets there. He does do the rocking back and forth but not like Easton.


They LOVE to destroy magazines. They rather do this than play with toys.


They both still love their jump a roo, and exersaucer.


They are eating 1 fruit and some cereal at lunch and 1 fruit and 1 veggie and some cereal for dinner. They still eat 6 oz every 3 hours.


We have a great night time schedule.
-we eat dinner about 6pm
-play till about 7pm
-Bath time at 7pm
-lotion, diaper, jammies and bottle and snuggling by 7:30pm
-and USUALLY asleep by 8pm.
They have been sleeping through the night, these last couple of nights. We have been really working on them, if they wake up in the middle of the night, to let them go back to sleep by them selves (per Dr. Conner, I HATE hearing my babies cry)But you know, it seems to be working. They usually only cry for very shorts periods of time and they are back to sleep in no time. But if they cry for more than 5 minutes, that's my limit, I have to go and pick them up!!.
Easton really has been "talking" more and more, and laughing!! I love it!
Camden has always been a "talker."
No teeth for either of them yet.
They both LOVE their baths. They take one together. And just this week, I have put toys in their bath water, and they are having a blast with those.

They love to go. ANYWHERE! They love to ride in the car. Sometimes I just ride back roads, they just babble in the back seat.
Those are just a few things. I am sure I am forgetting lots!

They are definitely the lights of my life and I am sooo glad they are mine!!!


(i have worked on this post for 30 minutes and it will NOT separate those last couple of things! its driving me crazy so I am not messing with it anymore!! )

1 comment:

kim said...

You do a great job keeping us posted. Thank you so much. It is such a delight to see the pictures each month and some in between. Though I don't see them very often I somewhat feel like I really am close to them through your posts. Thanks again.