Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Colton!!!!!!

Yesterday was one of my good friends, little boy, Colton's 5th birthday! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and can not believe that he is 5 years old! Man time flies when your having fun!! So Ashleigh (his mom, my friend) had a Halloween party, complete with bobbing for apples and all the kids dressing up in their costumes!! Fun Fun!! I did not get one pic of the birthday boy, he was to busy running around with all his friends, which was fine, it was his birthday and he was having LOTS of fun!!

Camden and Easton just didn't really know what to think about all those little kids running around!

Camden just sat in my lap and watched all the kids rough house in the living room



Easton didn't care one way or the other!! He did enjoy watching them for a little bit, but I think they may have intimidated him a little bit!



Easton pulling up on Aunt Amy's leg!


Sweet baby Maggie!!


I LOVE these boots!! I don't know what I would wear them with, but I'm sure I could find something! Amber (Ashleighs sister) had these on.




Coltons birthday cake, it was a haunted house!!

After they ate, I changed them into there giraffe costumes. They were sooo cute!! They had to have one more bottle and then they were ready to play again!! (I have the scarf on and I'm holdin Cam)
This is Joshua. He was CUTIE!!!

And I think he was intimidated by my boys.. He kept scoochin towards his momma!!


Ms. Karen holding Cam.


Easton



Trying to get a cute picture.. Didn't happen...


So we turned the bucket upside down!!



Much better!!!



Then Camden had a little melt down, so Mr. Danny said give him to me! Camden just snuggled right down and almost fell asleep. I packed everything up and headed home and this is what was waiting on me when I got there....




The boy's Thanksgiving onesies!! They are going to wear these with a pair of khaki corduroy pants. I think they will look sooo cute!! I got them here.


We had a GREAT time at Coltons 5th Birthday party!!!

No comments: