Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day Afternoon at my Meemaws!

Later on in the day, I went to go gather the boys for Christmas at my Meemaws. Robby wanted to hang out with his dad and Nana, so him and J stayed at his dads for a little longer, while the boys and I went to my Meemaws (my dads mom) for Christmas with all my Aunts and Uncles and cousins!! Its by far my favorite Christmas get together!

Camden before he left to go to Robbys Dad's house-Grandpa Jerry!

Easton-so sweet! and so sleepy!

From what I heard, they had a GRAND time at Grandpa Jerrys house. By the time I got there, they were in need for an outfit change. Then off to Meemaws house!!

Cam opening presents...

Easton and his man hats. At the time of this picture, he had 2 hats, can you see them?!

My cousin Alyssa holding my neice, Kaiten.

My Meemaw!!!

Easton playing with one of his many toys!

And its meltdown mode for Cam... Sweet little TIRED boy!!!

And Easton just wanted his momma!!!

I love all the crazyness that happens when you have a big family!!!

My little cousins and nephews and SIL...

Sweet Creed and his momma!

My neice Marlee, holding my other neice, Kaiten!!!

We had LOTS of fun and ate TONS!!! We got home late, and the boys were asleep in no time flat.
Next up, Christmas at my dads house!!

No comments: