Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!!

Santa came!!! The boys must have been extra good this year!!!

Santa came!!!

 LOOK at all the goodness that Santa left!!!

 Christmas morning pre santa picture...

Come on fellas!!

 HUH??

 I LOVE this picture!!! and take notice of the shoe!! ha! :)

 a car!!

 ummm.. what to get into first???

 Hmmm.. what do we have over here, and here and here??

 I love you Cam!!

 move it or loose it! You got it East!

 Giddy up Cam!

J got a new basketball goal!!

 But he got really excited once he finally found that he got  the new Wii game, Just Dance 2!!!

Table set for Christmas morning breakfast! 

 Playing with some of their new toys!!

 traffic jam!

Cuteness!!

Here let me help you brother!! :)

The boys and Robby then got ready and went to Robbys dad's house, while I stayed at home and had to get some things together for the afternoon at my Meemaws house. Thats next!!

No comments: