Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!

We did Thanksgiving twice this year! We did Thanksgiving at Robby's grandmothers house in Ft. Worth  on Thanksgiving Day and then again at my Nana's house the Friday after. That way we got to eat twice and not feel soooo stuffed! HA!

OH and I forgot to mention, that Robbys twin brother, Bobby came down from Seattle to spend Thanksgiving with the family.
 Cam and Bobby


 And my attempt to get a group shot of the brothers holding Cam and East...

 And Easton said, NO! (quiet literally too, I might add! HA)

Thanksgiving at my Nana's that Friday!
 Mr. Independent aka Camden. He had to sit all by him self and ate all on his own.


 While East and shared a plate...


 Miss Kaiten enjoying her first Thanksgiving!


 And its always chaos at my Nanas house. I LOVE IT!!


And their is always people everywhere!! Fun times!

No comments: