Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Never a dull moment!!!!

Around my house, I have what I call, "the witching hours." Its usually from about 5:30 till bed time. Which is about 7:15 to 7:30.

The boys 85% of the time act like little toots. And I'm trying to get dinner cooked, and love on them, and get a load of laundry started and pick up a little.

You know, mom stuff!

So anyway last night was just, "one of those nights!" Cam was mad because he fell asleep on the way home, and I woke him up trying to get him out of the car seat.

Easton was in a pretty good mood.

And then we get in the house, and I give them both little bowls of cheerios to keep them occupied while I get dinner going.

Well then, after a few minutes. Easton wants Camden's cheerios and Camden gets mad. And then fight is on. Camden is screaming, Easton is running like a banche indian with Cams cheerios.

Lordy lou!

I get that fixed and then dinner finished. We sit down to eat. And dinner goes GREAT.

Nothing thrown on the floor, nothing thrown on me. It was a good dinner!

So now its bath time.

I go and run the water. And then Camden starts.

He just was crying and throwing the mother of all fits. Hitting and biting and screaming like a... I don't know what. All I could was laugh, or cry with him.

 So I laughed.

And that made him cry that much harder.

So I am calling for Easton to come to the bathroom so that he too could  get in the bathtub with Cam. He doesn't come, and Camden was screaming like a little toot, so I decided that they were going to get separate baths.

So in Cam goes.

And Easton?

Well he is running around the house like a mad man.

So Cam gets a bath in record time, gets dried off, diapered, jammied and into bed with his cranky self.

And that's all he wanted.

He quit crying as soon as he hit the sheets, curled up with his blanky was happy as a lark.

So as I headed to go get a sippy cup for him and Easton, and as I fixing them, I was calling to Easton, "Easton, its time for your bath, where are youuuu??"

And as I pass the bathroom to take Cam his sippy cup and put Easton's in his bed, for when he finally got to bed...

This is what I saw.

I just busted out laughing!!!!

He decided that he would just help me out and....


...get in the bath. All. By. His. Self..
Fully clothed!!


Having him self a grand time...

I just sat there and took pictures of him and laughed!

Nothing like little moments like this to make you sit back and think. I may have some little toots sometimes. But at least they are in good health (for the moment ;) ) and they are GREAT little toots most any other time!!!

And for the record, those jeans were hard to get off those cute little chunky legs!!! HA! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Lyndee said...

awesome!!! This is just flippin' awesome!!!