Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at my Dads...

Sunday, the 26th, was also a big day for us. We had Christmas with mom and dad. And since they are divorced, that means two separate Christmas's!

First off, Christmas at my dads!! Its very low key. We had pizza and chips and opened presents, and then went out to my Papa's house (who passed away back in the spring) to ride horses! Fun, Fun!!!

 My dad got the boys these cool tricycles that they can either pedal, or the handle flips underneath it, and it rocks. They LOVED them!!!

Cam testing his new toy out!

 Easton rocking on his new tricycle!!!

 Sweet Kinsler was there!!!

 Kinz opening his toy!!!

 Camden!! This expression reminds me of some one that was caught on Canid Camera!!! HAHA! :)

 Big Daddy (that's what the boys call my dad) showing Camden how to work a toy!

 My niece playing her new drum set!!

 All the excitement finally caught up with Cam! Poor little guy had have snooze break!!

 And Easton? Not so much! He was going strong!!! HA!

After we had our fill of pizza, we all loaded up and went out to my Papa's house, and caught the horses to take a quick ride on them! It was soooo cold!! And I should back up and say, that my dad and brother, and BIL, all loaded up and went and caught the horses and saddled them, and had them ready when Amy and I finally showed up! HA! Thanks guys!!!


 Camden and I on Nickel. He loved it!! Even though you properly can't tell... He did! It was just so cold!

 Easton and I!!! He loved it too!!

And Justin and Kinz just a quick ride too!!

We all then loaded up and went back into town to my Nana and Bo's house for Christmas with my mom and them!!!
Thats next!! 

No comments: