Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel, Gonna get Married!!!

Ummm , NOT me! Just in case someone thought that title was about me, just wanted to clear things up! HA!! The boys and I went to a family friends wedding, Saturday night in a neighboring town. It was just a small church wedding. It was done simple but beautiful, and the number one thing, the bride looked amazing!!!



Katie and Will standing at the alter....


Easton and Camden munched on their snacks through out the whole wedding. I was very impressed of how good they were!



Of course Kinsler and Amy were their!! My mom held Kinz through out the wedding..



And my cousin, Britt and Creed sat next to us to!! If you haven't already noticed, were a pretty tight nit family, we do just about everything together! HA




Sweet Easton was so good, didn't make a peep the whole time!


Camden, sweet? yeah umm, most of the time!!! wink wink!!


Remember this couple? Yep that's right, Johnathan is Katie's brother...


And finally the bride and groom walking down the isle!

CONGRATS KATIE AND WILL!!!!
Love you both!!

No comments: