Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Uh Oh Cheerios!

This past weekend literally reminded me of the movie title, Four Weddings and a Funeral! We were soooo busy. We were scheduled to go to two Birthday parties and a wedding. But we only made it to one birthday party and the wedding. I had Saturday off, and I just wanted to chill at home with the boys. I hadn't gotten to do that in what seems like ages, in reality its properly been about a month. So we spent most of Saturday chilling at home and started getting ready for the wedding after their afternoon snack.

I had been washing dishes and heard, ca-thud, as something hit the floor. I turned around and saw this....

Easton munching on some Cheerios....



then Camden joined in..

Does it make a bad mother, that I let them to continue to do this while I finished washing the dishes??

No comments: