Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2 and 3!!

DAY 2
The day started off with all of us at the cabin, slowing getting around and finally showing up at breakfast with the rest of the family around 9:30amish. We were suppose to be their at 8:30am. Yeah, well we didn't, and life goes on! Anyway, we had a wonderful breakfast and then decided to go down to the river.



You have to park in this little seclude open field type place and then haul ALL your stuff down to the river. I have never been so glad to have our wagon as I did on this trip!


Look at us! I mean, come on! We look like the Beverly hillbillies! HA! Brittany and I were bringing up the end of our group and we laughed the entire time!


we walked and walked and walked some more...




Here's my sweet little cousin, Creed!!!




the river at last!!! Were we went was the"gathering spot."


Easton, Robby and Emily playin...


Camden played in the water too. But someone (ME) had to take pictures of our day, and I had been playing with Camden in the river and so when I got, he had to get out. So anyway, I have no pictures of Camden in the river...Oh well..


Kinz in his pack and play. BIG kudos for my BIL for carrying that thing all the way from the car!!!

Everyone playing in the river...



another view..



All the folks watching other folks in their canoes and inter tubes come over the waterfall... This was quite hilarious at times!

We stayed a couple of hours at the river and then packed everything up and headed back to the cabin to get dinner going. Day 2 was by far was the funnest day!

DAY 3

We got up and ate breakfast on the deck and then started to pack everything all back up...





Robby called me in the bedroom and this is what I found. Cam was sacked out on the bed..


While *trying* to pack up the boys blankets, I turned my back for a mili second. By the time I turned back around, Hurricane Easton had already came through...


After we packed everything up, and before we headed home, we decided to go to one of our secret spots down in the park.



Emily and sleeping Cam...


awww...



The secret spot, isn't pretty??!!


It didn't take Cam no time to wake up and start playing in the water...




my attempt to get them in one shot...




splishin' and splashin'...




Amy and Kinz




Cam..



Emily and Camden...




Easton playing on the rocks...



East..



Easton...



Easton and I...




My only good shot of them... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of them... Its my desktop picture here at work...

I am so glad that we went on this trip. We had such a good time. We all decided that next time we need to stay at least 3 nights, 2 was NOT enough!

No comments: