Monday, June 15, 2009

Wedding



Last weekend,June 6th, Robby and I and the boys attented a childhood friend of mines wedding. Get ready for lots of pics!!!

Camden, in his great uncle Sherrills arms... SO sweet!!

Amy and Justin..



Amy acting like her normal self... JUST JOKING!! She is blessing me with a neice or nephew, she isnt going to find out, this coming January!!

Easton was hamming it up with cousin Brittany.. aka. Auntie Brittany, who also is blessing me with a cousin.. aka neice or nephew, this coming January too!!

I LOVE this picture of Camden and his daddy.


Easton with his daddy.


Easton and his mommy. He was pretty tired at this point!


Is Camden tired? Ummm no, not so much!



Us trying to get a family picture.. Not going well...



Both the boys were sleeping at this point! We wore them out!!


Congratulations Jonathan and Cassie!!!
(I didnt even get a picture of them!!) oops!


No comments: