Monday, June 7, 2010

14 months old


I can't believe that 2 months have already flown by since their birthday!!! I almost forgot to take this picture!! I just put them down for bed, and about 15 minutes later remembered that they were 14 months! So I ran in their room, put Easton in bed with Camden and took a couple of pics, and this was the best one.

What are yall up too?
-both walking like champs!
-both still have 4 teeth on bottom and 4 teeth on top.
-still loving yalls baths.
-becoming very vocal, saying words such as, mama, dada, bye, bite, hi, and Easton really tries to mimic what you say. (oh dear, I really better watch what I say!!)
-Camden has really came out of his shell here lately, and has become quite the chatterbox.
-Camden also has been biting his brother like crazy. The only thing is I have never caught him in the act, and neither has Robby, we just notice it afterwards.
-They both sleep from about 7pm to 7am.
-Still on 2 naps, first around 9am and 2nd one around 2pm.
-both still great eaters. Camden has taken to spitting everything out on the first bite, but always takes the next bites. Weird!
-Easton has become quite the mommas boy, and I LOVE it...
-Camden still prefers me too, but he always has...
-Camden is still battling pneumonia.. he is on his 3rd round of medicines...
-They both love being outside, we will be really testing that, this coming weekend when we go camping.
-Also this weekend will be our first away from home weekend with the boys. I am so excited, and very nervous at the same time.

No comments: