Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation....

My little sister graduated Paul Pewitt High School this past Saturday night. I honestly never thought this day would come. I can remember thinking way back when, "when Emily graduates High School, I am going to be 26 years old!" and then thinking, "Man that's forever away and I am going to be OLD!" HA! Well here we are in the present, and some days I do feel old, but most other days, I feel no different than I did 5 years ago. Other than you know, I have 14 month old twin little boys running around, and instead of getting ready to go out on a Saturday night, I am getting my two little loves ready for bed.

But I am off subject.


I am so proud of my little sister. She has become quite the young lady these last few months, and has done some serious growing up. She has gone from a free spirited young woman, to finding out that she too, is going to be a mommy and graduated high school on the recommend level. She still has a long way to go, but none the less, I am still so proud of her!



the Class of 2010 walking on to the stage...



Standing to receive their diplomas..



Emily receiving her diploma.. (walking back to her seat actually, oops!)


switching their tassels over...


Emily!! (isn't she gorgeous??)


Em and her boys!

The 3 sisters....
Emily, I am sooooo proud of you!!


No comments: