Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunday Split Up


Sunday afternoon, Emily called me and wanted to know if I would take her prom dress shopping in Texarkana. My mom really didn't want to go, because she had other plans to go to the lake with my twin sister. But she offered to take one of the boys with her. So that's what we did.


Which one did Emily and I choose? Well Camden of course! And for the record, I made Emily choose. Remember this post. That's why! He still is! HA.



This was one of the contenders.... this one was my favorite.


And this one was Emily's favorite. But she had seen one, on line somewhere and decided to order it instead of buying one on Sunday.

After we left the mall, we went over to Target and I got quite a few decorations for the boys 1st birthday party coming up very soon!!! We then left and went to On the Border to eat! YUMMO!! We looovvveee that place!!

Sorry everyone for this pic!!! (Uncle Spencer, this is for you! haha!!)
A little back story. I had been snapping pics all day. And during dinner, I was taking some of Camden, the ones below, and I took one of Emily and said,"SMILE." This is what she did. I told her that all of our extended family reads my blog and to smile. She said no, put it on their and tell Uncle Spencer I said hi! LOL!!!



Camden enjoying some queso! He loved it! I thought it would be to spicy for him. But nooooo sir ree, I think he would have ate it by the spoon fuls if I would have let him.

Ready to hit the road home! We were stuffed!!!


Where was Easton during my time with Camden and Emily??


He was having him self a good ole time at "fish camp!" Don't ask.. I have NO clue! All I know is that Amy and my Mom and lots of other people were their. He was in good hands!


I love this picture!!!


weeeeeee!!!!
Thank you, mom and Aim, for watching my lil Easton Lee!! I know that he had a grand time!!!

No comments: