Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not for the Squimish!

I have been horrible about posting here lately. I could write it off as being super busy. Lets see, in the past week, I have gotten new duties here at work, along with my old ones, have taken Cam to the Dr., and went to Dallas on a really quick trip to take Jordan back(Robby's son). So yeah, I think I will write it off as being to busy! HA.



This was Saturday...

Well back to the part of the title of this post. I noticed last Thursday, that Camden's eye was a little red. I honestly thought it was allergies. So I wrote it off. Well come Friday, it had gotten just a little worse. Then on Saturday, when I got home from work, Robby said that he had been super cranky all day, and when I went to get him once he woke up from his nap, he was burning up. Soooooo, I knew something was up. Poor little guy ran fever all weekend. So Monday, I called his Pedi, (WONDERFUL, Dr. Conner) and they got him right in. And the verdict was, pink eye and double ear infection. Poor little guy was SICK! So eye drops and an antibiotic was in store.




this is Monday night... I know it looks horrible, right!?!




And this little guy, is in FULL blown walking mode! It is the cutest thing ever. In fact, he was sooo busy Monday afternoon(I told yall i have been busy! its taken me this long to get this post up!!!HA) that I finally just waited till he was asleep to snap a few of him! Oh and his eye? He hit the corner of our end table, Saturday.
Oh AND, this is what we woke up to on Sunday, the first day of SPRING!!! It was gone by noon thought. Thank goodness!!!

No comments: