Thursday, March 4, 2010

We love books!

My boys love being read to, and love looking at books. I couldn't be happier about this! I loved reading as a child.(and still do as an adult) So imagine my surprise when I noticed that they were "reading" their book the other night! It made my heart jump for joy!!!
Camden looking at his book...
up on closer inspection, it was up side down. oh well!
Easton taking his turn to look at the book...
while in the middle of a diaper change! hey, who am I to say when it is and is not ok to read??!! HA!! cuteness I tell ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on "Our Journey"! I am also an identical twin raising 1 yr old identical twin girls! You're the first twin with twins that I've found! Your boys are just precious!

ABIGAIL said...

Nice to see your kids have started reading early!


My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins or multiples will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.