Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have got to get it together!

My friend Ashleigh, called me on Saturday and she was bored. And the boys and I were bored. So we decided to make a trip to Texarkana just because. We really didn't have any place that we needed to go, we just wanted to get out of the house because it was a gorgeous day outside. So off we went. I LOVE these kinds of trips! Well I thought I had packed everything I needed for the boys. Diapers, check. Bottles, check. Formula, check. Wipes, toys, snacks ,extra clothes? Check, check, check, check! We decided to go to a fabric store, and I ended buying some things for the boys 1st birthday party(can you believe its in less than a month!! OMG neither can I!). And after the fabric store, in which Easton knocked something over and broke it, we decided that food was in order. Did I mention that Ashleigh has identical twin girls that are 3? Yeah they were with us too. (they were ANGELS, seriously!!) So the lookout for food begins. We stopped at On the Border. 35 minute wait! Seriously at 5:30? Not gonna happen with these 2 hungry mommas! HA! So we called Ashleigh's Uncle, who lives in the area, and he told us about this new Mexican food place. So off we went. We get their, even after all the turn arounds due to construction, and pull in, and after I fell on my booty(yeah you read that right, and no I am not going in to details!) I pull my self together and flat out realize. I have never done this before. I have never taken the boys in to a restaurant with out them being in their infant carriers. Oh my word! But my Ashleigh, bless her heart, was up to the challenge, thank God! So we tag teamed it! And you know what? THEY DID WONDERFUL!! Despite, I had nothing to put their food on. I just wiped down the table, and as of 3 days later, they still arnt sick. But I really need to stock up on the travel place mat things. I have seen the plastic ones at wal-mart that stick to the table. So those are in order. But all in all I think I did pretty good, with what I had. Thanks to Ashleigh to of coarse!!! And since I can't post with out a few pics.. Here ya go!

Camden people watching..



Easton checking out somebody I am sure!



hmmm, whats going on over their?? (East)


Sweet Camden!

No comments: