Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One year ago...

Its hard to believe that one year ago this week, I was laying up in bed,(or on the couch!) on full bed rest, waiting on the arrival of my precious little angels. I had been taking brethene(?) for contractions for about 10 days, and the prescription was up. My doctor had said that I would have these babies within 2 or 3 days of being off of the brethene. Yeah he was wrong. It was FIVE days later. Oh and I was having contractions the whole time I was off the prescription, just not regular ones. Not fun. But you know, it wasn't near as bad has everyone tells you its going to be.


This picture was taken when my mom and sister came over to check on me, and I had given my mom my old camera, and I was showing her my new camera that I had just gotten in the mail. Yeah and my sister jumped in the picture!

I can NOT believe my babies will be a year old on Saturday. Time really does fly when your having fun!!

No comments: