Wednesday, March 3, 2010

11 months old!!!

I just looked down at my calender here at work, and discovered that today my babies are 11 months old!! Oh my goodness, this past month has FLOWN by!!! I don't have bunny pictures today, because I always take them the night of monthly birthday. So they will be up tomorrow.

What are you both up too, now these days???
-Easton has his 5th tooth poking through. I noticed this on 2-26-10. It on the top right, beside his top right tooth.. Hmmm maybe I should look up and see what the names of teeth are called!! HA!
-Camden still only has his 2 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth.
-Easton is really trying this whole walking thing out now. He is taking 5 or 6 steps at a time now these days, and getting braver and braver about walking from one object to the other.
-Camden has just this past week started cruising the furniture pretty good.
-They both will eat ANYTHING you feed them. In fact they hardly eat baby food anymore. They will still eat it, but prefer people food.
-some people food they have eatin these last few weeks include: cereal, ice cream, chicken and dumplings, bread, animal cookies, cheese, lunch meat, grilled chicken, spaghetti, avocados and tomatoes with ranch dressing, eggs, biscuits and gravy, olives, pizza crust, they even ate some of my Frito pie last night.
-i finally started giving them apple juice about 3 weeks ago. I give them half juice, half water in their sippy cups.
-speaking of sippy cups, after the 3rd one, we finally found we love!! its the Nuby brand.
-they are getting a 8oz bottle in the morning when they get up, a 4oz bottle at nap time and 6oz bottle around 4pm and then a 4 oz bottle at night-night time. They are eating 3 meals a day along with snacks.
-We have started them on whole milk. In fact last night we ran out formula last night, so they had their first whole milk only bottle at bed time. and they LOVED it! I don't plan on just quiting formula cold turkey, but by this time next month, they will be on whole milk.
-We buy size 4 diapers only now. Camdens swallow him, but Eastons fit a little big, but size 3's were just to little for Easton. So we went up a size.
-Easton wears 12-18 months. He can still wear 6-12 months in some things.
-Camden wears 6-12 and some 12 months.
I cant believe in a month, they will be a year old. I am in full party planning mode right now! We are just a having a small get to gather at our house. But I am super duper excited about it!!! We have been painting and just getting the house ready for the party. I don't know why, but I ALWAYS do huge projects right before I have a get together at my house. So its been kinda crazy at our house!! So I am ready for everything to be back to normal!

No comments: