Friday, July 31, 2009

text messages...

So Emily, my little sis, has been keeping the boys here lately for me. I would have never thought in a million years, that she would be this good with them, but she is! She is AWESOME with them, and they LOVE their Aunt Emily so much. Im not going to lie, and she wont either, but Camden is her favorite. I think it has a lot to do with when they were first born, everyone was to scared to hold him because he was so little, 4lbs 4oz, so everyone was holding Easton, and literally the only people that would Camden, were me and Robby, and my mom and Amy and Emily. If friends or family stopped by, they would lounge for East and poor Cam would get stuck with one of us, and so Emily didnt care, she would just snuggle him up and hold him forever. But any way Im getting off track!!! So back to where I was going with this post. Emily and I text several times a day about the how the boys are doing and such, and some of her texts crack me up. And so I thought I would share them on here, 1 because I want to be able to look back at them, and 2 because they are hilarious! Well I think they are!.!.
Here are a few text messages we have exchanged over the past few days, these are unaltered straight from my blackberry!! Just fyi every thing in parentheses is just added commentary!

This was Wednesday morning...

Me: Whats up chicken butt?? How are the boys doin? (I know I shouldnt talk that but thats how we talk!!lol)

Emily: They both just pooped eastons was runny and was drizzling down his legs

Me: Ewww that is sooooooo freakin gross!!! i am seriously glad that was u changing him and not me!!! hahaha

Emily: Meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what can I say, I was glad that it was her and not me!! haha..

This was later on that day..
Emily:Haha easton passes out in his jumperoo

Me: yeah, isnt he the cutest! did you get him out?

Emily:naa i just let him sleep in it, he is up now

lol, I know you may think this is wrong, but I think it is, she just lets them do whatever whenever, I can see this happening when they are older as well!

This was Saturday night at the rodeo..
Emily: Can i hold him i dont have marlee any more please (she was talking about holding Camden, if you remember, Cam and East both were held quite a bit by the ladies behind us. And Emily had been holding Marlee, our niece, this text just melted my heart! She loves them both so much!!)

This one was the other day..
Me: How are the boys?

Emily: Easton just pooped the nastyest diaper ever it got on his feet and legs it was soooooo nasty!!!!

Me: LOL!!! well at least his belly doesnt hurt anymore and he wont be fussy any more (easton had been kinda cranky that day)

Emily: its ok lol (well at least she has a good sense of humor)

And finally the one I got this morning! I died laughing!!
Emily: I was just changin camdens poopie diaper and when i was raisin him up he peeded all in is face he just sat there and laughed.

Me:awww! my poor baby! LOL, did you clean him up good, em?

Emily: YES melis!!!!

I know these were kinda gross, but this post was mostly for me to go back on in years to come and have a good laugh!!

2 comments:

Paula McKaughan said...

LOL!!!! You need to put a copy of this in their baby books...too stink'n funny!!!! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today! Love ya'll!!!

AshleighWilson said...

You are cracking me up...well Emily is, but you are the one sharing. And I just want it to be put on record, that Aunt Ashleigh held Camden first!! I wanted them both at the same time so I wouldn't have a preference but Cindy was hogging Easton, and now (just like you said) he is the one I somehow always end up with first. Miss ya'll call us sometime and come visit, or we can come to see ya'll.