Thursday, April 1, 2010

This past week....

I have been sooooo busy planning the boy's first birthday and with my new job(still at Big Tex, just more stuff to do now) that I have been not been a very good blogger. But here a few things that have happened this past week.


Amy and I use to go everywhere together before kids. Well things weren't fixing to change, once the kiddos came along. So we borrowed my moms car to go out of town to get some things for their birthday party. It worked pretty good! This was the out come when we got home that night.


Amy came over to Sunday afternoon to help me make the "Happy Birthday" banner.


Isn't he the cutest little thing??!!! Kinsler hung out with us. This was his first time in the bumbo. He is a DOLL!!!


These little booger bears, raced around the kitchen as well, while we worked!


I can't have a post that includes my sister, with out having a picture with her doing her "pose"!!! HAHA!! (do you see a little head back their? yup that's East!)


Sunday night, we went over to my cousin, Brittanys house for dinner. I think Camden got a little jealous of Kinsler, and demanded that Aunt Amy hold him too!



This is Johnny. My little sister, Emily's, boyfriend. I was putting the boys in their jammies before heading home, and he grab Easton up to help. Boy, was that a mistake! East is the most wiggly kid! I think Johnny broke a sweat before it was all said and done!


Emily and Camden. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!! (if you don't read my blog, Emily's "favorite", is Camden)

No comments: