Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kinsler Slade

Everybody remembers this pretty lady, don't we? In case your not a family member or a friend that reads my blog, this is my twin sister, Amy.


this was at my baby shower and right before...


she found she was pregnant!!! (she is holding Camden here), They decided, right off the bat, they weren't going to find out the sex of the baby.


This was at a wedding we went to in June, giving me her usual smile when I say, "smile Aim"! She never listened to me!


Anyway, she had a very minor complication at the end of June and had to keep her feet up for a few days...(loving on Cam)


But she kept trucking... She was way more sick than I ever was.. poor thing!! (loving on East)


Here she is about 6 months pregnant,and at the fair, looking VERY good, I might add!!


Still at the fair holding a very sleepy Easton.


Striking a pose.. she is gonna kill me when she this!!


Oh well, (by the way, this is properly one of my most fav pictures of all time), shes not gonna reading this blog for a while. You wanna know why???

She done went and had me my baby NEPHEW!!!

Kinsler Slade

Aunt Emily holding little Kinsler for the first time..
VERY proud daddy...
look at those fingers.. I am in LOVE!!
VERY VERY PROUD AUNT!!!
He weigh 7lbs 1oz and was 19.5inches long. He is soo precious, and I am so blessed to be called his Aunt.
Welcome to the world Kinsler Slade!!!
We love you sooooo very much!!!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!! Thank you for posting this update. I checked your blog yesterday thinking maybe he had come and I had missed it. He is absolutely perfect! Please give all three of them my love!!!

kim said...

He is precious that's for sure.