Tuesday, January 19, 2010

9 month well visit...

The boys 9 month well visit went great yesterday! Easton weighed in at 22.6lbs and was 29 3/4 inches long. And Camden was(don't you dare laugh) weighed in 17.2lbs and was 27 3/4 inches long. Easton was in the 75Th percentile in everything and Camden was in the 25Th percentile in everything. Camden is littler Easton. No question about it. But Dr. Connor assured me that he was perfectly healthy and that developmentally they are the same, and even though Camden may be little, he is not behind in anything. Whewww. Those are things a parent loves to hear!!!










This was the only picture I got of them while we were at the Dr. before my camera died. As you can see, they were paying no attention to me! Camden was to hungry and Easton was watching the Jungle Book on TV.




And just to toot my own horn... Dr. Connor gave me great kudos for bringing the boys in all by myself. I asked him if his other patients parents did it by them selves and he said that he didn't have many. But that he was proud of me, and that I always everything "put together". Look at me go! HA!!

No comments: