Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby wipes...

I have been meaning to post this for quite some time. Homemade baby wipes are simple to make and smell sooooo good, and I've kicked my self for not making them sooner. They are also great for sensitive skin, which Camden has, which he picked up from me. Yuck. But back to baby wipes. They are super easy to make, very cost effective and great for sensitive skin. The ingredients include: Viva paper towels, do NOT skimp in this area, baby wash and baby oil.



Cut your paper towels in half with a serrated knife. This takes a minute and kinda makes a mess.


here ya go.. just stash away the other half away for your next batch...


Remember these horrid things? Ugly as sin, BUT makes a very nice homemade baby wipe dispenser!



This is what was going on as I was doing this... ignore the ugly pj pants!




2 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of baby wash, 2 tablespoons of baby oil, mix together and pour over the the paper towels.


just reach in and pull the inner core out. If it doesn't want to come out, you may need to add a little more water and let it sit just for a minute.


Pull from the middle and there you go, homemade baby wipes! Easy as pie to make, and only took about 5 minutes to make!

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Oh my gosh where have you been my entire life?!?! What an awesome idea!!!