Monday, July 27, 2009

Naples Rodeo!

Camden and Easton attended their first rodeo this weekend. They loved every minute of it!! My poor lil angel, Camden, should have been my sister's child (she was SOOO incredibly accident proned!!). He cant catch a break! While he was being passed back and forth from person to person, i am guessing that he got his left pinky toe caught in a coke can and it just sliced it open. It makes me cringe just thinking about it! It bled for a good while, I then kinda maybe just a little freak out. I decided we needed to find a medic! Amy thought this was hilarious, I can NOT wait till her little one gets here! These things are totally different when its you own kid!!! anyway, some antibacterial soap and a band aid later, we were good to go!!! Check out the pics!
These lovely ladies held the boys for just about the entire rodeo. And i have NO clue what there names where! ha!
Amy and Justin, this is the 2nd pic I took. I am pondering on whether to put the first one up or not!! hmm!!
I wasn't going to post this pic, but you know what? This is my blog and i will post what i want! Look to the right of me, HOLY MOLY!! We laughed about this for ages... This pic does NOT do justice to how big those suckers are! ONLY in Naples would see those! LOL!!
Easton being played with by his MeMe!
Camden being held by his Big Daddy! This was right before we noticed the toe incident.
My poor baby's toe!

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

Ya'll better stop letting that baby get hurt already! LOL!!! Bless his heart! Not sure about the lady on the right, but the lady in the green shirt is one of my great aunt's (Gertrue Reynolds). I think she's re-married now, so I'm not sure of her new last name. :)