Monday, July 6, 2009

what a weekend!!

The title of this blog says it all! Oh my goodness, we had 3 fun filled days! Here are some pics from our weekend.


I was off work Friday, the 3rd. Easton and Camden also turned 3 months old! We met up with Amy at Bealls and then went to IHOP to eat lunch and then headed home to take some pics with their bunny. I have been taking their milestone pics with this bunny since they have been born.


This is the second photo session that Easton has screamed during the WHOLE thing. If I am just randomly taking pictures, he is great, but the moment that I TRY to even pose them, forgetaboutit!!!



Then he upsets Camden, look the lip is quivering...



and there you have it folks, COMPLETE meltdown!!!
Lovely..


This was taken after they went down for the night. I had to have SOMETHING to look back on, when they both or one or the other weren't crying!


On Saturday the 4th, we were invited to 2 birthday party's but only made it to one, (sorry auntie paula!!) The day started off good. I learn from my mistakes and made sure they had a good long nap before the party that started at 2pm. That was a very good move on my part! I'm getting this parenting thing down! LOL! One of my bestest friends, Ashleigh Wilson, had her twin girls, Caleigh and Claire's 3rd birthday on Saturday. Oh my goodness, was it CUTE!!! Ashleigh goes ALL out on her kids birthdays! If you ever need help planning one, she is the girl to call!!




Ashleigh made the girls cakes. Too cute! And she also had cupcakes and cookies. Every 3 year old dream party!!!




The birthday girls enjoying their cake and ice cream.

Can't have a birthday party without a cupcake! I LOVE this pic!
I am pretty sure this is Claire?!!?!


time to open presents! Big brother, Colton, was "just helping!!" to cute!!


The girls best present! The only thing they wanted! what else? a purple bicycle!!


The girls look so much alike, I cant tell them apart from behind, I hope that this pic and the one above isn't the same lil girl!


Camden was great through the whole party! Here is Colton holding him, he loves holding them, its the sweetest thing!


Easton was good for the most part, here he is asleep on the back of Ashleighs couch, as the girls opened their presents. He then woke up with a belly ache, but Ms. Karen, Ashleighs WONDERFUL mother in law, saved the day!




After the party, we all loaded up and went to my uncle Sherrills house. My aunt Shannon was down from Conway, AR for the day. So we went over there to visit. We hadn't seen them since Easter.

My lil cousin, Logan holding Camden. He HAD to hold him right then and there!! Soo cute!



He then had to hold Easton... notice the chocolate pudding on Logans face!! :)




Logans big sister, Alyssa, had to get in the mix too! She held both babies, but I only got a shot of her holding Camden. In fact she fed Easton for me but the pic was horrible, so I couldn't post it! But she did an AWESOME job!! thank you Alyssa!!





This is my cousin Ben and his fiance, Lacie, they are getting married in September! Ben fed Camden as Alyssa was feeding Easton. I was more nervous while Ben was feeding Cam than I was Alyssa feeding Easton!! LOL!! All me and Lace could do was laugh at Ben.. It was TOOO comical!!


Logan entertaining us through the glass door! I love that kid! He cracks me up! I cant wait for them to move down here so I can see them more often!!

I wish I had more pics of this visit!! But we were to busy talking and catching up on everything, which was more important anyway!!



After this visit, we loaded up and went to Robbys dads for dinner and fireworks!


Jordan lighting fireworks! Oh my goodness this kid was excited!!




oooo awwww!!!



Pretty fireworks!!


He was so proud of him self! We were too!!

This is what the boys were doing the whole time we were outside, well over an hour! They were worn smooth out!!
Sunday, we all just layed around and chilled out! We went and ate at Luigies and then headed to Wal-Mart! Fun times!!

Jordan entertaining the boys while Robby and I get bottles and the diaper bag packed!! I love this pic!!

Easton and his cute self!!!
Camden was tuckered out! He slept the entire 2 hours we were in Wal-Mart!!!
Well that was our weekend!! Hope everyone had a Happy 4th!!

No comments: