Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin (down a river!)

Last night while we were playing in the floor, Easton rolled from his tummy to his back! I grabbed my camera to see if I could catch him doing it again, sure enough he did!! Then later that evening, I put Camden down to play, because he was NOT in the mood when Easton decided to roll over. And sure enough, Camden decided he would surprise me and roll over too! He was so happy and laughing and cooing! It was so cute!

playing away

Easton beginning..


to roll..

over he goes!! Daddy letting him know its ok!

Camdens Turn!
Camden beginning to..

push off and ...

over he goes!!
I never can get a good pic of him smiling!

This is what Camden was doing while Easton was playing and rolling, He wanted NOTHING to do with being on the blanket and playing.

This was right before bed. Look at those big blue eyes!! So sweet!!!
Easton

No comments: