Monday, August 3, 2009

yum, yum, yum!!!

Last night we all went to my moms to eat dinner. While we were there, I decited to give the boys some rice cereal for the first time. I have been putting a little in there formula for a few days now, but last night, just spur of the moment dicited to feed them some. Oh they did not disapoint! I wish I could have gotten better pics, thier faces were priceless!!! So we used what we had. I just sat them in thier carriers, used an old baby spoon my mom had in her silverware drawer, from Lord knows where, and paper towels instead of a bib, oh and Amy's cell phone for pictures. Cant forget pics!!!


Easton getting his first bite.. hmmm



Does he like it???



Of course he does!!!


yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

Camden hanging out with Uncle Justin till his turn!
Camden gettin his first bite.. hmmm

He is trying to like it!!

yeah, this is were I wish i had better pics, he really did like it...

I promise!!!

No comments: