Thursday, July 23, 2009

Guess who is with me at work today???

My lil Camanator that's who!! My little sister, Emily, who is 17, so I guess not so little any more, was keeping the boys for me today. Not a big deal, she has kept them lots before. Well this morning about 9:15am, she calls me on my cell, and all I can hear in the back ground is Camden crying. Yes I know my babies cries, any mother with multiples knows that every babies cry is different. So anyway, I can barely hear Emily over the screams, and she says, "Camden has a hair wrapped around his finger!!!" I was telling her to pull it off and she said, no you don't understand, Melis, its so tight I cant get it off!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I immediatly grabbed my purse and ran, I mean sprinted out the door!!! I live 15 minutes from work. I made it home in 6 minutes. She called me right before I exited the interstate and told me she got it off. I walked in the door a few minutes later, and his finger was so red, she said that it had gotten purple! My poor lil angel!!! I decided to bring him back to work with me to keep an eye on it. These pics were taken at around noon. They really don't do it justice, it looked really really bad!!!





Our after lunch siesta!! I wish I could join him!!!



Just look at his lil ring finger!!!


I put some ointment on it, thats why its so shiny!

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

Bless his heart, and poor Emily! Sounds like it gave ya'll all a bad scare!!! Give him a big kiss from Aunt PJ...give one to Easton too! :)