Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We got a new toy!!

My mom keeps the boys A LOT for me. Which I have thanked my lucky stars that I haven't had to put them in day care yet. So this past week she was keeping the boys for me on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On Thursday I asked her if it would be alright if Amy and I went to Longview to visit a dear friend that was in the hospital, I will post about that later. The plan was for Amy and I to leave right after work, run to Longview and come home. Well my mother calls me as soon as I get to Longview and tells me Easton has been throwing fits ALL day. He didn't want in his swing, he didn't want to lay on the floor and play with his toys, he wanted to be held and to be able to look around. I had forgotten their bumbos that day. And basically she and he both had had enough! She told me that we had to have something for him to sit up in for tomorrow, because she was not holding him all day, which I DO NOT blame her in the least bit. So after our visit, Amy and I headed to Target. I knew I would be buying one of these, but I thought it would be another month or so. Now before yall start thinking, I should have just went and got the bumbos from my house. Let me explain. My mom lives in Marietta, I live in Winfield, and we were in Longview, at 8'oclock PM!! lots of driving, and late at night, one tired momma, one kinda cranky pregnant sister=NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!
So this is what I got! (and it was on sale! score!!)


He LOVED it! My mom said that they put it together and put him in it, and he just smiled and coo'd the whole time. He was so happy that he could look around and see everything! Then once he figured out if he moved a little bit or bounced that it plays music, Oh My Goodness, its so cute!! These were takin over the weekend!



Camden waiting patiently for his turn.

Easton telling Camden, "sorry brother, I'm having to much fun!"

still waiting, look at those curls!!!



watching Easton playing.. still waiting on his turn...



Camden finally gets a turn, and umm, yeah he likes it but his little feet don't even touch the ground!! poor thing! He still likes to sit and wiggle around and make it play music that way!



Easton watching Camden playing.

This was last night! He wore him self out!
Easton
Tummy Time!!!
Camden left, Easton right.
They played them selves out! Camden left, Easton right.
Easton started squirming when
I took this pic, and I looked down and noticed the rings he was playing with, some how became a bracelet. I took them off and a paci later, we were good to go for a good nap!
So sweet!!
Bath time!
Having two babies, means 2 of everything! So when I started seeing other moms putting there bumbos in the little swimming pools, so their babies weren't just sitting in the water, but instead in there bumbos, I got this idea for bath time.

It works like a charm!

I wash what I can while they are sitting there, and then take one out at a time and wash their hair and everything else. These pics were taken Sunday night. This was the first time I did it. I did it again last night and I'm pretty sure I will continue to do it this way till they can sit up really good on their own.

Easton


Camden

Bed time...
I went in to check on the boys last night before I went to bed and this is what I saw! They are so sweet, I could just eat them up!

Just an extra pic!

Camden's big blue eyes!! I took this pic of Easton the other day and I have been trying to get one of Camden.

No comments: